Welcome to the Community!

Hey!! Look who's scrolled down to check the welcome text. I'll give a short welcome to you guys, and a couple of 'thank you' s for whatever button you clicked to have ended up here in this little blog of mine. It's nothing professional, but it surely is special! Not for you maybe, but just for your information I've wasted precious time just to make the blog appear decent and pretty in my opinion - not to mention all of the posts you see here! So don't judge before you actually look into things!
I've added a couple of pages just to organize all the things I have in this blog so that you guys have a better time of searching things up rather than having every post of different topics all jumbled up in one single home page.
Yeah, I think I'm done with my welcome text. Without further ado, welcome to my little blog of thoughts.

*You really didn't need to finish everything to start reading stuff here, but I appreciate it if you have. :)

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Heir Sneak Peek Review

I can't even. *takes a deep breath* Oh. My. Selection.

The Heir was released yesterday! EEEK! (I was literally shrieking and dancing around, go ask my sister) In the States. I'm not sure if it's already available where I live, but I'll go check out the bookstores just to be sure. And if you guys are as excited as I am, you probably have read the sneak peeks from www.unlocktheheir.com
You might know about it already, but if you didn't, be sure to go check it out, and get to read the first twelve chapters!

I have literally been waiting for this book to come out for a year now, right after I finished The One, or rather after they announced a fourth book was going to be released. And the fact that it is now here... YASSS!
I missed America and Maxon so, so, so, so, very much.
And when Eadlyn described how her dad was rubbing his temples and taking off his reading glasses, I was just like: Maxon... Time has gotten to him, poor Maxon.
And I was seriously waiting on my heels for her to mention something about her mom. America then came in, and I was just: This is like home.
I can't even describe how I feel about this book.
It's just like, I want to know how the story goes on, about America and Maxon, but I don't want to move on from them. Now the book's from Eadlyn's perspective, and I miss America's fiery words so much. Ugh.... and America and Maxon? They're just, I can't even. They're beautiful. And so in love. Especially when Eadlyn noticed how it seemed like in public, America's standing by Maxon and supporting him, but when they're not king and queen, just husband and wife, Maxon followed America around. And that is so cute. Seriously. I need more Maxerica. Is that even their ship name? Their names are too beautiful to be merged.

Now to Eadlyn. She's okay, and like, I get where she's coming from. Trained since the beginning to become the future queen and all that, I guess it should be in her right to be bratty, but her annoyingness just isn't as cute as America's was. Or am I biased right now? I don't even know. (OH and I forgot to mention about May! She's all grown up now by the way, and supermodel gorgeous, and a playgirl too.)

Back to the royal princess, if you guys have read the first twelve chapters, you'll see how her feelings change a lot. A little bipolar? I don't know how a person's perspective of someone could change so drastically in just a few minutes: completely hating them the before a "date", then completely swooning over them few seconds after. That is sick.
I don't know about you guys, but liking Eadlyn, for me, is gonna take a while.

Now I won't stop you guys from doing whatever research that you need to do on this new book, but seriously, go read it. Even if I didn't like the main character, I just had to know how America and Maxon are doing. Oh and, Eadlyn knows so little about her parents' love story, I had to fight off the urge to brag about what I know. I'm officially obsessed. But I'm not alone! So GO. NOW. Do whatever you can to support The Selection Series!

No comments: