Welcome to the Community!

Hey!! Look who's scrolled down to check the welcome text. I'll give a short welcome to you guys, and a couple of 'thank you' s for whatever button you clicked to have ended up here in this little blog of mine. It's nothing professional, but it surely is special! Not for you maybe, but just for your information I've wasted precious time just to make the blog appear decent and pretty in my opinion - not to mention all of the posts you see here! So don't judge before you actually look into things!
I've added a couple of pages just to organize all the things I have in this blog so that you guys have a better time of searching things up rather than having every post of different topics all jumbled up in one single home page.
Yeah, I think I'm done with my welcome text. Without further ado, welcome to my little blog of thoughts.

*You really didn't need to finish everything to start reading stuff here, but I appreciate it if you have. :)

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Teardrop by Lauren Kate


Hey, so I've been hunting for new books that would fill up my spare time with some new inspiration. And this particular book had attracted me with its beautiful cover. Though it's not exactly new or anything (it was released in 2013), but I thought it was worth the read and I started digging through it. My thoughts on this book are as follows:

1) I love the cover. I said that before and want to say it again. The colors were very calming and beautiful.

2) I would like the book even better if it were written in first person. I don't dislike the book just because of what perspective it was written from, but because I'm used to reading first persons - I would enjoy it more if it were.

3) I thought the main character's name was funny at first.

4) I've read books with love triangles a lot, but I think this is one of the most conflicting love triangles I've ever read about. (I still am on Team Ander anyways - though I'm kinda worried about the part where Eureka's mother said that he might be the one who was going to break her heart.)

5) I sort of hated Brooks somewhere in the middle of the book when he started being a jerk, but the epilogue was such a change in my mental image of him. How he described of his feelings for Eureka in the last pages make me feel bad for him.

6) One question: Does Eureka love Brooks as a brother or something more?

There you go, my comments for this wonderful new book I've discovered during the hunt. And I'm still waiting for its sequel to come out this October! Watch out for Waterfall people!! (pun intended) or not)


No comments: