Welcome to the Community!

Hey!! Look who's scrolled down to check the welcome text. I'll give a short welcome to you guys, and a couple of 'thank you' s for whatever button you clicked to have ended up here in this little blog of mine. It's nothing professional, but it surely is special! Not for you maybe, but just for your information I've wasted precious time just to make the blog appear decent and pretty in my opinion - not to mention all of the posts you see here! So don't judge before you actually look into things!
I've added a couple of pages just to organize all the things I have in this blog so that you guys have a better time of searching things up rather than having every post of different topics all jumbled up in one single home page.
Yeah, I think I'm done with my welcome text. Without further ado, welcome to my little blog of thoughts.

*You really didn't need to finish everything to start reading stuff here, but I appreciate it if you have. :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Movies to look forward to!

Been checking out the trailers, and A LOT of them seemed really interesting! Hmm, 2015 seems to be an exciting year... :) Here's a list of movies that I'm looking forward to, and their trailers too!

Cinderella (March 13, 2015 - USA)
Disney's doing a lot of fairytale movie remakes recently...
Into The Woods (December 25, 2014 - USA)
Oh! A fairytale medley on Christmas!"Be careful what you wish for."
Tomorrowland (May 22, 2015 - USA)
This one's a little far away, but that teaser's just making me can't wait!
Insurgent (March 20, 2015)
Wow. Well, this one seems to be exciting. Let's just hope that this time it's gonna be better than the book. :)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015 - USA)
Avengers, reassemble! Hmm, some of them even seem to be fighting against their own. Well, that looks... fun?
Minions (July 10, 2015)
The movie we've all been waiting for! The Minions are finally out for their very own movie!
Here we have it! The movies I'm really excited for, and I'm sure you'll be too after you watch these awesome trailers!

No comments: