Welcome to the Community!

Hey!! Look who's scrolled down to check the welcome text. I'll give a short welcome to you guys, and a couple of 'thank you' s for whatever button you clicked to have ended up here in this little blog of mine. It's nothing professional, but it surely is special! Not for you maybe, but just for your information I've wasted precious time just to make the blog appear decent and pretty in my opinion - not to mention all of the posts you see here! So don't judge before you actually look into things!
I've added a couple of pages just to organize all the things I have in this blog so that you guys have a better time of searching things up rather than having every post of different topics all jumbled up in one single home page.
Yeah, I think I'm done with my welcome text. Without further ado, welcome to my little blog of thoughts.

*You really didn't need to finish everything to start reading stuff here, but I appreciate it if you have. :)

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shatter Me: Book Talk



So... I was watching polandbananasBOOKS (go check her videos out! link below) one day, and she was talking about the book: Shatter Me. It appealed to me, so I got one and read it. It started out kinda boring at first, since all she talked about was her feelings in the cell - can't really blame her for that though, alone for a year! in a prison! - but then the plot gradually got me hooked. It was amazing. The way the author showed us Juliette's feelings (I know, I love the name too), it really reflected her in her situation. So. Go read it. After this.
Also, before you read it, prepare to get your heart torn in two. The love triangle was... heartbreaking. But of course, I chose a side: Team Aaron (or Warner - but first names are better)!

And here's a bonus wallpaper for you guys!


A synopsis too!
Juliette hasn’t touched anyone in exactly 264 days.

The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette’s touch is fatal. As long as she doesn’t hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don’t fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color.

The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war – and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she’s exactly what they need right now.

Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior.

polandbananasBOOKS : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOkc2PP2lPDUMLg0p6rGGDQ


No comments: